initilizing a drive RRS feed

• Question

• I am using the Intel RST program to initilize my drive.  I used the RST to create a RAID 1 array because when I did that in disk manager it wasn't a true raid setup.  I noticed the drives where different than my RAID 0 Array during the boot up screen.  Does it make a difference which program to use and if so, which one is the better choice?
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Considering that the issue is most likely related to the device, I am sorry to inform you that we cannot provide further assistance regarding a third-party product. We also cannot make representation concerning the functions of a third-party product. I suggest you contact the device vendor or Intel for technical support. They should be able to better provide the help to you.

Intel® Product Support

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, January 21, 2011 9:29 AM