none
Performance Point bug in KPI Detail Status band, switching randomly from decreasing to increasing is better. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm encountering a strange behavior using KPI Detail items in performance point on SharePoint 2010. I'm using a scorecard with one KPI having "decreasing is better" and "Band by normalized value of Actual/Target" as settings. My scorecard is linked to a KPI Detail items in a dashboard, using Cell Context. This KPI Details items has the "Show threshold grid" option checked.

When I deploy the dashboard, everything appears correctly and the KPI Detail is empty. I select the KPI with the details I want to show and the ranges are displayed. At first they look correct, but when I click on other cells with the same KPI in, the ranges are randomly inverted. Means that sometimes the values are displayed like if the behavior of the KPI was switching from "decreasing is better". See images below:

Did someone experience the same issue? Is that a known bug? Any workaround or path?

Thanks in advance!

Maxime

Tuesday, February 9, 2016 10:35 AM