I have a problem I can't solve.
I've checked everything for two days now. This is my last hope.
Thanks in advance.
This is the code:
From: Microsoft Exchange
Sent: woensdag 9 juni 2010 11:20
To: Jan Goesaert
Subject: Undeliverable: RE: Pascale Palinckx - tel conf
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:
An error occurred while trying to deliver this message to the recipient's e-mail address. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.
The following organization rejected your message: mornm01-in.agfa.com.
Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
Diagnostic information for administrators:
Generating server: axxesex.axxes.lan
mornm01-in.agfa.com #553 #5.1.8 Domain of sender address <Jan.Goesaert@atrecruitment.be> does not exist ##
Original message headers:
Received: from axxesex.axxes.lan ([192.168.1.97]) by axxesex.axxes.lan
([192.168.1.97]) with mapi; Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:20:15 +0200
From: Jan Goesaert <Jan.Goesaert@atrecruitment.be>
To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 11:20:14 +0200
Subject: RE: Pascale Palinckx - tel conf
Thread-Topic: Pascale Palinckx - tel conf
Accept-Language: en-US, nl-BE
acceptlanguage: en-US, nl-BE
- Edited by Koen DSP Wednesday, June 09, 2010 10:18 AM
They are testing your domain atrecruitment.be, and have decided it doesn't exist. Many organisations perform this test. I notice that MX records exist, but not A or CNAME. Probably they are performing the test by trying to resolve it to an IP address, which will fail.
Solve the problem by creating a CNAME atrecruitement.be -> www.atrecruitment.be.
Also, It is not uncommon for organisations to just block out whole countries by trashing the DNS entries in their local DNS server. Russia, Vietnam and China are favourites for that treatment. Usually the purpose is to prevent website access by staff, but it may have this as a side effect. I would not expect Belgium to be included though!
I did not say change the A to a CNAME. I said create an additional CNAME.
You need to be able to resolve the name atrecruitment.be to some sort of IP address. At present it doesn't resolve to any address.
> nslookup atrecruitment.be
It isn't returning an address. You need to make it return an address - the obvious way to do this is to make it an alias for www.atrecruitment.be.