Taskbar on Right of Desktop and notifications block all the other icons when they show. How do I adjust the notification position? RRS feed

• General discussion

• My taskbar is on the right of my Desktop. All the icons are in the bottom right corner. When a notification appers it is on top of it's icon. If clicking on the is required I must close the notification first. If there are lots of notifications one after another as with my 3G dongle it's hard to click the icon and open the GUI.

The notification points down from the icon so the notification bubble is on top of the icon. It covers itself. If I could make the bubble point up I could still use the icon even as the notification showed. This is the way it works on the default taskbar position so I don't understand why it is different. I havegone very carefully through all the avialable settings in the control related to Display and the Notifications Area etc. I can not see any other posts the mention anything other than the icons. There is nothing anywhere about the notifications and thier position.

• Changed type Leo Huang Thursday, October 21, 2010 8:45 AM
    Sunday, October 17, 2010 7:05 PM