active directory management pack and 2012 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm getting the following alert from SCOM 2012 R2:

"Alert description: AD Op Master Response : The script 'AD Op Master Response' could not determine the PDC Op Master.The error returned was: 'LDAP://server01.domain.local/RootDSE' (0x8007203A)"

DCDiag shows no errors.

The error did not show up when we were running 2012 DC:s.

Monday, May 5, 2014 9:21 AM

All replies

• Hi 

Refer below link for script issues with ad mp

http://www.systemcentercentral.com/opsmgr-r2-by-example-the-active-directory-management-pack/

Regards

sridhar v

Monday, May 5, 2014 2:01 PM
  • Unfortunately that post is almost 5 years old so it applies to SCOM 2007 and the MP have changed some since that.

Monday, May 5, 2014 2:08 PM
  • Resolution: Logged into the server, attempted to open Active Directory Domains and Trusts and received the message: “The configuration information describing this enterprise is not available. The server is not operational.” Debugging, rebooting the server. After reboot the issue opening Active Directory Domains and Trusts no longer occurred. Closed the alerts generated to see if they would recur

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question, please click "Mark As Answer" Mai Ali | My blog: Technical | Twitter: Mai Ali

Tuesday, May 6, 2014 5:54 PM
  • I have no problem running any administrative software on any domain controller. Rebooting does not make the alerts go away. LDAP-connections from the SCOM-server to DC works fine.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014 6:45 AM
  • hi dear friends, 

i have same problem and very confused :(

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 2:01 PM