Cannot See Error on Office 2007 Startup RRS feed

• Question

• I have office 2007 installed on a Windows 2008 R2 server, all Windows Updates are installed. Users log into this server using a RDS Remote App cmd prompt that I have set up.

The cmd prompt script is supposed to:
    - Start the ClickYes application
    - Start Outlook 2007 and then minimize the application (I use a vbs script that does this)
    - Launch a 3rd application after Outlook is minimized

Of recent, our users have been having on and off issues with Outlook minimizing after launch because a hidden error window shows up - making the script error and not work. This means the 3rd application never launches. Screenshot can be seen here.

When you click on the Outlook error, nothing shows and the error box disappears. Hover over it - shows nothing. The annoying thing is there is no way to tell what this error says. There is nothing in the Event Logs on the machine.

I have tried doing a repair of the Office 2007 installation, installing all the latest Office updates, reloading the users profile, recreating the Outlook profile and have rebooted the server countless times. What is strange is that sometimes users can logon without an issue - other times they cannot.

Does anybody have any suggestions that I can try? I am at my wits end trying to figure this out and haven't been able to find anybody with a similar issue online.

• Edited by ECLGroup Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:24 PM Added screenshot link to issue and link to VBS script.
    Tuesday, January 26, 2016 3:30 AM