Try'n to install a program? RRS feed

• Question

• Im tryin to install a program that will allow me to upload picture frm my phone and move them to My Pictures on my laptop but i wont install cause of no NPS files? Plz help...thx!
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:04 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to the description, it seems that there are some issue with the Samsung PC Studio application, it is recommend that you contact Samsung to perform the further research, thanks for your understanding.

By the way, you can try to download Samsung PC Studio application from Samsung’s website to see whether you get the same issue.

Best Regards,

Vincent Hu

• Marked as answer by Vincent Hu Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:48 AM
    Monday, August 16, 2010 8:31 AM

All replies

• What is the error message when you are installing this software? I am wondering the reason why you doubt it is becasue of the NPS. thanks.
    Sorry. My posting is my personal suggestion, Microsoft won't take any responsibilities for my posting. But I am more than happy to try my best to help you.
    Tuesday, August 10, 2010 9:13 PM
  • Hi Qunshu Zhang,

Im try'n to install Samsung PC Studio,  I clicked on Run Install.exe and clicked on Install Samsung PC Studio but an message error appearded: USB Driver install error; Unable to launch the 1 Driver Setup file. Code 1.

I had another option: Tried Installing through the USB Driver and another message appeared: NPS is not Exist. You must setup NPS.

So confused...hope that this makes sense..lol

Friday, August 13, 2010 11:36 PM
  • Hi,

According to the description, it seems that there are some issue with the Samsung PC Studio application, it is recommend that you contact Samsung to perform the further research, thanks for your understanding.

By the way, you can try to download Samsung PC Studio application from Samsung’s website to see whether you get the same issue.

Best Regards,

Vincent Hu

• Marked as answer by Vincent Hu Tuesday, August 17, 2010 7:48 AM
    Monday, August 16, 2010 8:31 AM
  • Thanks for all your help Vincent. I'll try the website...Ciao
    Monday, August 23, 2010 9:07 PM