Used auto attendant that call extension RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have a exchange server 2013 integrated with skype for business 2015 now i try to configure auto attendant but i have a issue.

I create the custom getting that say " Thanks you for calling my company, if you know your parties extension, you may dial it know if no press 1 for sales, 2 for human resource, 3 for IT, 4....

The press number work fine but the can dial the extension. If a don't configure the prompt the can dial the extension, there are something that i can do

Thursday, June 2, 2016 4:50 PM

All replies

• Hi Carlos, 

Is this happening for one particular auto attendant , Do you have another one created to test the behaviour ?

Linus || Please mark posts as answers/helpful if it answers your question.

Saturday, June 25, 2016 4:16 PM
  • Hi Carlos,

i dint understand the question clearly, if i am wrong you were created a AA which works well when you press the number but extention not working ?

can you cross check AA properties if you have configured Extension dialing or not? 

Refer following link : http://blog.ucmadeeasy.com/2010/08/29/exchange-um-auto-attendant-key-mappings-not-transferring-calls-after-sp1-2/

Regards, Rajukb

This posting is providedwith no warranties and confers no rights. If my reply answers your question please mark as answer/helpful if its helpful.

Monday, June 27, 2016 9:01 AM