shortcuts lync RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I need that when lync receive a number or range of numbering (From gateway), do not look like extension, but the route to a particular gateway.

when I try to do this brings me the following error

From: sip:4777;phone-context=DefaultProfile@proteccion.com.co;user=phone
    To: sip:+8916076@proteccion.com.co;user=phone
    Direction: Inbound
    Start-Line: FailureResponseException: ResponseCode=404 ResponseText=Not Found
    DiagnosticInformation=ErrorCode=1003,Source=NTTPMDE08.proteccion.local,Reason=User does not exist
    Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.DiagnosticHeader
    Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.FailureResponseException:A 404 (Not Found) response was received from the network and the operation failed. See the exception details for more information.
       at Microsoft.Rtc.Signaling.SipAsyncResult2`1.ThrowIfFailed()

I need you lync route a given range of numbers that are not extensions .... this is possible in lync

Thanks

Alexander Rico Arias

Friday, February 24, 2012 2:12 PM

Answers

• Hi,

the only way to rout inbound calls via the Lync server to outside gateway is to use the Lync analog device configuration. but i'm not sure if it works for your requirement. you can try the below article.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg398314.aspx

Thamara. MCTS, MCITP Ent Admin, Specialized in U.C Voice OCS 2007 R2 Z-Hire -- Automate IT Account creation process ( AD / Exchange / Lync )

• Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:53 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sharon.Shen Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:52 AM
    Sunday, February 26, 2012 8:14 AM

All replies

• Are you saying you want to route calls into Lync from one gateway and then back out of Lync to another gateway?

Tom Arbuthnot, Consultant Modality Systems
    Blog: Lync'd Up Blog Join over 300 UC Pros who subscribe for blog updates: Email or RSS
    Twitter @tomarbuthnot

Saturday, February 25, 2012 12:19 AM
  • Hi,

the only way to rout inbound calls via the Lync server to outside gateway is to use the Lync analog device configuration. but i'm not sure if it works for your requirement. you can try the below article.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg398314.aspx

Thamara. MCTS, MCITP Ent Admin, Specialized in U.C Voice OCS 2007 R2 Z-Hire -- Automate IT Account creation process ( AD / Exchange / Lync )

• Proposed as answer by Sharon.Shen Tuesday, February 28, 2012 1:53 AM
    • Marked as answer by Sharon.Shen Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:52 AM
    Sunday, February 26, 2012 8:14 AM