I have been task to setup SCCM 2012 for the first time with SCOM and SQL server 2008 all on separate servers RRS feed

• Question

• I have been task to setup SCCM 2012 for the first time with SCOM and SQL server 2008 all on separate servers.

We have about 150 servers clients that will be using SCCM 2012, WSUS and SCOM for patching and monitoring.

Also please note that we have an existing WSUS server in place that is currently being used for patching now!

Please note this are being installed on Vmware Guest in Vcenter 5.1.0 on Windows server R2 2008!

I have viewed the online tutourial on how to setup SCCM 2012 step-by-step.

I have 3 servers built in the vCenter environment now in a staging area clear from production and I would like to kmow should I wait until I have completed the installation on all the servers and everything is working fine before I put on the McAfee Antivirus with ePolicy applied? 

If you can I would like to know how to properly setup the drive array for the SQL server 2008 and SCCM and SCOM, also how to setup the mdf, log, and temp databases on SQL Server 2008.

Please get back with me.

Thank you

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:43 PM

Answers

All replies