BLACKSCREEN AFTER UPDATE!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• On Jan 26th 2010, my computer updated before shutting down for the night... the next morning it would load then go to a black screen.  So i shut it down and open it in Safe mode... after a bit it open. i went to the restore section and restored it to before the update...   NOW my safe mode won't even load... and it still get a black screen when i try to open the normall windows.

Friday, January 29, 2010 8:42 PM

All replies

• I took my computer to a repair shop after trying  for 2 day to fix it myself by fallowing some suggestion form the forums.
    The repair compnay has identifyed the that it my windows 64 bit vista program that is corrupt and causing the problem.   So now i need some suggestion on how to fix it myself  becuse i'm not paying someone almost $300 to fix a problem that from what i have been reading about it a know problem.

I do have my 64 bit vista disk .. i found it baried in my tower box (lol).  my machine is a cyberpower with a nvidia graphic card.  This is the 1st time i have had this problme with an update.

PLz help...
    Saturday, February 6, 2010 10:42 PM