Mobile Skype for Business doesn't recognize my headset RRS feed

• Question

• Skype for Business (6.25.0.27) works on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S9+). I can call with it to others. I can hear them, they can hear me. Problem is when I connect my headset with a USB connector port to my phone, my mic doesn't work and the audio doesn't work. Interesting is that my headset does work with other apps (I tried it with the Youtube app, and the audio does come through). Perhaps permissions? But I checked those and didn't notice anything odd.
    Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:36 AM

All replies

• Hi Iormungand,

Have you tried another headset or another phone?

Does the headset support wireless? If yes, check if it could work in this mode.

And, I suggest you may have a try to reinstall the Skype for Business client on the phone and check the result.

In addition, please refer to this link to see if it is in the support device list.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/skypeforbusiness/certification/devices-usb-devices

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Monday, September 16, 2019 6:33 AM
    Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:58 AM
  • Hi,

Is there any update on this case?

Please feel free to drop us a note if there is any update.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:48 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 10:15 AM