WINDOWS VISTA UPDATES RRS feed

• Question

•  I use Windows vista Business. When I used offline updates package from wsusoffline.net and run the program. I get the message error downloading/verifying updates for w60 glb. Kindly help how to solve this problem. I am not an software Engineer or computer Engineer. hence, help me
    Saturday, March 9, 2013 5:56 AM

Answers

All replies

• Microsoft does not support updates obtained from third-party sources.  Use Windows Update only.

Carey Frisch

Monday, March 11, 2013 8:40 PM
  • The reason to use offline updates is that windows update is broken for MOST vista users, please answer the question - has W60.GLB been moved? how do we get past this error? I have tried EVERYTHING that microsoft has suggested to fix windows updates and I now have a system that thinks it has never been updated, but sits at "checking for updates", so far for several days. I realize that this is not a current product but it is still within the support period.

Still unanswered

Hello...

• Edited by Rick.pgc Tuesday, November 1, 2016 7:49 AM
    Wednesday, October 26, 2016 6:11 AM
  • Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:49 PM
  • I have exactly the same problems with Windows (Vista Bus) Update. No updates since July 2015. I have gone through every fix, suggestion etc on every site, forum.....nothing works. Update just sits in a loop for days.

I to have now gone to wsusoffline.net and get the same error. Recommending Windows Update as the solution isn't helpful as it is the problem

Philip

Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:37 PM