none
Incorrectly marked a task complete RRS feed

• Question

• I have a user who erroneously selected a task on their timesheet and hit "mark complete". The owner of this project had an approval rule set up that allowed this to be approved. It is now showing that the resource completed over a thousand hours worth of work out until 1/4/2017. Every timesheet is now prepopulated with all of the work that was supposedly completed. 

Currently the user has been going in and zeroing their time out every week. My question is how do I reverse this? I can't modify anything in Project Pro because it is say that I am modifying work submitted by a team member. Is there something obvious I am missing to change this flag from completed and get the time off their timesheets?

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 8:42 PM

All replies

• Did the user try recalling the timesheet sent in error and correcting that one first?

Any other timesheets should not be affected as they don't exist yet, unless the user went into every future week.

Treb Gatte, Project MVP | Blog | Twitter | CIO Magazine Blog

Friday, June 24, 2016 8:15 AM
  • We only open one month's worth of timesheets at a time. It seems that every time this users clicks to create their timesheets, the work that they had said was 100% completed shows up for that week. 

The PM didn't do a good job of actually assigning work, just threw them on a task at 100% committed until 2017. So every timesheet they open shows 8 hours per day in actual work. Is it possible that we have something configured incorrectly to allow that to happen?

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 2:09 PM