none
Bootable USB drive with DiskPart RRS feed

• General discussion

• I know that there must be a powershell script or some kind of script to create a Hirens type of program that you can make a bootable USB with Diskpart loaded on it and not only that but preset so that instead of typing the options it will already have them preloaded into it. I can see that all this would be easy if you just made the script for diskpart but to load that into a bootable usb is the part I need to know. Well I actucally would like to know all of it but my knowledge of Powershell scripting is very limited and not expansive enough to create this task. If any of you know how to do this or an idea please share.

By the way, I understand that the very premise of such a device sounds sketchy but the reason I want this is because in my workplace we work with way too many computers and not enough time to erase them all to be surplused so that they can be sold or thrown away if no longer working, we would like a faster solution than using Hirens or other software that will take too long to erase the data off the hard drives. Thank you for your time!

Friday, November 18, 2016 5:07 PM

All replies