none
Upgrade to MDT 6.3.8450.1000 causing sporadic problems during task sequence

Question

• I upgraded MDT to 6.3.8450.1000 and I am seeing a new, sporadic problem. I am doing a new computer implementation. The BDD logs displays this message: Task Sequence contains a LTIApply.wsf step, and is not running within WinPE. The following line in in the log is: Property DeploymentType is now = REFRESH.  This causes the task sequence selection screen to reappear. The technician selects the same task sequence and then completes successfully. This does not happen on every machine. This is happening on the task sequence step Post-Apply Cleanup, which executes this command: cscript.exe "%SCRIPTROOT%\LTIApply.wsf" /post

Any ideas where I can look to figure out what is causing this?

Thanks in advance. 

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:40 PM

Answers

• Sorry for the late response. I forgot I had posted this question. I resolved it by rebuilding the WinPE image.

Thanks for following up. 

• Marked as answer by relemon Thursday, October 18, 2018 1:41 PM
    Thursday, September 20, 2018 4:57 PM

All replies

• Could you post your BDD.log to a public hosting site so that I can take a look?

Cheers,
    Anton

Vacuum Breather Blog | Wing Commander Saga | Twitter

Note: Posts are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. If posts are helpful please don't forget to rate them as "Helpful" or as "Answer".

Friday, July 13, 2018 6:29 AM
  • Sorry for the late response. I forgot I had posted this question. I resolved it by rebuilding the WinPE image.

Thanks for following up. 

• Marked as answer by relemon Thursday, October 18, 2018 1:41 PM
    Thursday, September 20, 2018 4:57 PM