What happen with Workflow was builtin with on-premise sharpoint? RRS feed

• Question

• Dears<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

based on my old information workflow was coming by default with SharePoint on premise. now im trying to test it with SharePoint online in office 365 but i dont find it what happen with it?<o:p></o:p>

when make some deep search i found some third party application like Nintex workflow is it the replacement what the best solution for that?<o:p></o:p>

Monday, November 12, 2018 2:26 PM

Answers

• Hi Abdullfattah,

SharePoint On-Premises still have the Out-Of-Box workflow in the following version 2010,2013,2016 & 2019

There is no Out-of-box workflow available in Office 365 like on-premises and Microsoft given the alternate way to use the workflow functionality by using MSFLOW Click Here.

Thivagar SEGAR

[If the Post Helps you, then please don't forget to mark it answer or Vote for this post]

• Marked as answer by Abdullfattah Monday, November 12, 2018 8:08 PM
    Monday, November 12, 2018 2:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Abdullfattah,

SharePoint On-Premises still have the Out-Of-Box workflow in the following version 2010,2013,2016 & 2019

There is no Out-of-box workflow available in Office 365 like on-premises and Microsoft given the alternate way to use the workflow functionality by using MSFLOW Click Here.

Thivagar SEGAR

[If the Post Helps you, then please don't forget to mark it answer or Vote for this post]

• Marked as answer by Abdullfattah Monday, November 12, 2018 8:08 PM
    Monday, November 12, 2018 2:47 PM
  • thank you 

but what you mean about out 0f box?  

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 4:38 AM
  • Hi Abdullfattah,

Technically in SharePoint we would say inbuilt functionality as Out-of-the-Box functionality.

Thivagar SEGAR

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:52 AM