Problem with web part url to resource calendar direct access RRS feed

• Question

• Have sharepoint 2010 with owa web  parts (calendar) linked to exchange 2010 resource calendars, everything works fine.

yesterday I moved resource mailboxes to new exchange 2013 server which is deployed in coexistence with exchange 2010.

I changed url to new smtp server in sharepoint web part, and its not working. Spent few hours asking myself and google why does it not work, and it seems that direct url to calendar is working abit in different ways:

sharepoint uses this url: domain.net /owa/meetingroomC@domain.net?cmd=contents&module=calendar&view=Weekly  and this shows an error about 

"To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame." (already added to trusted sites)

then I tryed to connect to calendar directly and it dropped an error about web part wrong view values.

so, after few hours I noticed that calendar is working if url is this:  domain.net /owa/meetingroomC@domain.net?cmd=contents&module=calendar&view=weekly

notice "weekly" lower case. So, does exchange 2013 web part url is case sensitive?

exchange 2010 does not have any problem with "weekly" or "Weekly". Can I change something in exchange to get it working? I dont want to configure sharepoint, cause it will require visual studio and some programming skills

need help, thank you

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 12:09 PM

All replies

• Did you find a solution/workaround?  I am running into this exact problem with SharePoint Calendar viewer. 
    Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:53 PM