When Creating Notification Subscription, the Template picker doesn't see all Templates RRS feed

• Question

• I will preface this by saying we're using SCSM 2012 R2 with CU7 applied in both our test and production environments.

I'm trying to create, from scratch, a new notification that emails the affected user when the assigned analyst adds a non-private comment to the action log, and vice versa.

I've created the template (Administration > Notifications > Templates) but when I go to create the subscription and select which template to use, it's only showing me one result.  And not the result I need.  We have 10 Templates created, but 9 are missing from this view.

Any thoughts here?  In the past I've tried to do this before by importing this management pack (which has since been removed, but that didn't fix the issue)

http://scsmsource.blogspot.com/2011/04/work-item-assignmentreassignment.html

Monday, January 25, 2016 8:44 PM

Answers

• Notification templates target a class. That class has to be the same as the notification subscription's target class.

Do your templates and subscriptions target the same class?

• Marked as answer by Chris Keander Monday, February 8, 2016 9:40 PM
    Thursday, January 28, 2016 3:48 PM

All replies

• Notification templates target a class. That class has to be the same as the notification subscription's target class.

Do your templates and subscriptions target the same class?

• Marked as answer by Chris Keander Monday, February 8, 2016 9:40 PM
    Thursday, January 28, 2016 3:48 PM
  • This was the solution.  Thank you.
    Monday, February 8, 2016 9:40 PM