none
ReportingProjectChangeMessageFailed (24006) RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi Guru's

    I'm seeing a golden oldy back in the Project Online environment. If I search for this issue it pops up as beeing resolved for the Project Server 2013 on prem environments. But now it showes up on Online. The workarounds that are mentioned in older forum posts will not work because I don't have access to the SQL environment of course. Is anyone els seeing this issue? And do you know of a solution?

    Since 8-6-16 I'm getting the following messages on Queues that are "waiting to be processed (sleeping)" and after a while hey return this error message:

    ReportingProjectChangeMessageFailed (24006) - One or more custom field metadata mismatch were detected while transfering Entity '090b6a11-512e-e611-80cb-00155d683628'. Details: id='24006'
    name='ReportingProjectChangeMessageFailed'
    uid='7173c1d6-672e-e611-8111-00155d684c0a'
    QueueMessageBody='Project UID='090b6a11-512e-e611-80cb-00155d683628'. PublishType='ProjectPublish''
    Error='One or more custom field metadata mismatch were detected while transfering Entity '090b6a11-512e-e611-80cb-00155d683628''

    And

    Queue:
    • GeneralQueueJobFailed (26000) - ReportingProjectPublish.ReportProjectPublishMessageEx. Details: id='26000'
      name='GeneralQueueJobFailed'
      uid='b673c1d6-672e-e611-8111-00155d684c0a'
      JobUID='df15069b-512e-e611-80cb-00155d683628'
      ComputerName='2882f544-378d-4c3c-afbb-4db9b5cc2dc6'
      GroupType='ReportingProjectPublish'
      MessageType='ReportProjectPublishMessageEx'
      MessageId='1'
      Stage=''
      CorrelationUID='227d849d-f087-3000-af77-d3a28f528964'
      Kijk voor meer informatie in de ULS-logboeken op computer 2882f544-378d-4c3c-afbb-4db9b5cc2dc6 voor vermeldingen met taak-UID df15069b-512e-e611-80cb-00155d683628.

    Monday, June 13, 2016 9:02 AM

Answers

  • Alright, I got an update :-).

    The support engineer was quick to help out. The situation was linked to the Custom fields and Look up tables beeing off sync.

    Saving every Field and Table fixed the issue for us!

    Hope this helps anyone out that is having the same issue.

    Kind regards,

    Erik

    Monday, June 20, 2016 6:01 PM

All replies

  • Hi Erik,

    Have you opened a support case via the tenant for this? Is this impacting all projects or just a few?

    Paul


    Paul Mather | Twitter | http://pwmather.wordpress.com | CPS | MVP | Downloads

    Monday, June 13, 2016 9:59 AM
    Moderator
  • Hi Paul,

    All projects are impacted since the date mentioned. I'll open a support case as soon as the IT guy here is off his lunch break :-).

    I'll let you know how it goes,

    Erik

    Monday, June 13, 2016 11:17 AM
  • Alright, I got an update :-).

    The support engineer was quick to help out. The situation was linked to the Custom fields and Look up tables beeing off sync.

    Saving every Field and Table fixed the issue for us!

    Hope this helps anyone out that is having the same issue.

    Kind regards,

    Erik

    Monday, June 20, 2016 6:01 PM