none
If I did Full import & Full sync , other MA's CS object is deleted and readded ? RRS feed

• Question

• I did  Full import & Full sync of GAL MA, and I saw lots of outbound sync delete & add of LDIF MA.

If I did Full import & Full sync , all other MA's CS object is deleted and readded or, some state of CS object(pending export) only is deleted and readded ?

Monday, November 5, 2012 6:46 PM

Answers

• Pending Exports (Adds) are deleted and re-provisioned when the sync process runs. This will continue to happen as long as they're pending export (until those exports are exported and an import confirms them).
    Monday, November 5, 2012 7:32 PM
  • As StevenJ stated, after a single full synchronization you should export the management agents, otherwise all pending objects are deleted and provisioned again and that can take more time to be processed, but it could be a required step for you, but normally you should export the data before doing another full sync.

Need realtime FIM synchronization and advanced reporting? check out the new http://www.imsequencer.com that supports FIM 2010, Omada Identity Manager, SQL, File, AD or Powershell real time synchronization!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 9:11 AM

All replies

• Pending Exports (Adds) are deleted and re-provisioned when the sync process runs. This will continue to happen as long as they're pending export (until those exports are exported and an import confirms them).
    Monday, November 5, 2012 7:32 PM
  • As StevenJ stated, after a single full synchronization you should export the management agents, otherwise all pending objects are deleted and provisioned again and that can take more time to be processed, but it could be a required step for you, but normally you should export the data before doing another full sync.

Need realtime FIM synchronization and advanced reporting? check out the new http://www.imsequencer.com that supports FIM 2010, Omada Identity Manager, SQL, File, AD or Powershell real time synchronization!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012 9:11 AM