Response Group Settings menu choice doesn't appear in new employee's Skype client RRS feed

• Question

• I've got a single Response Group used for the receptionist number at one of my office.  We hired a new employee that will answer this extension & added her to the correct Response Group on the server side.

I tried to configure her local Skype client to ring that Receptionist Response Group, but the menu item doesn't exist.  I click on the gear & Tools, and that menu is missing the entry "Response Group Settings".  The option seems to be available for everybody else in the company, even if they aren't part of a response group.

Office is up to date, and all of our accounts are hosted by Office 365 in the cloud.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 3:55 PM

All replies

• Hi Steve Fuller (GA),

Do you mean the new hire employee’s SFB client does not have the Response Group Settings in the Options?

If yes, please check whether you have enabled enterprise voice for the new hire employee, if not, you need to assign the enterprise voice for her and then her SFB client will have the settings.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by woshixiaobai Thursday, January 24, 2019 9:07 AM
    Wednesday, January 23, 2019 2:49 AM
  • Hi Steve Fuller (GA),

Is there any update for this issue? If the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who have the similar issue.

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, January 25, 2019 6:56 AM