Query the list items inside a document set using Client Object model !! RRS feed

• Question

• HI All,

I have a requirement in which i hav to query the list items that are inside  a document set using Client object model. I used the FolderServerRelativeURL option in CAML Query of COM but it is working only to retrive documents inside a Folder and not a document set. Can any1 pls help me out in this pls. Thank you.

• Edited by SC Vinod Friday, February 11, 2011 6:22 AM
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 6:33 PM

Answers

All replies

• can you ellaborate further please? I had a folder in a document library and when i queried the document library it would return a.) the documents within that libray and b.) the folder too  i.e link to the folder ( based on my custom xslt)
    Friday, February 11, 2011 2:10 AM
  • Hi brucedabruce,

I forgot to mention 1 important thing. The above requirement was in a client object model. I have edited my question too.

Friday, February 11, 2011 6:23 AM
  • Make sure to set the scope attribute of the Caml. For instance <View scope="RecursiveAll">
    Blog | SharePoint Field Notes Dev Tool | ClassMaster
    • Proposed as answer by MaartenSundman Sunday, February 13, 2011 2:27 AM
    • Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Wednesday, February 16, 2011 6:48 AM
    Friday, February 11, 2011 10:24 PM
  • Make sure to set the scope attribute of the Caml. For instance <View scope="RecursiveAll">
    Blog | SharePoint Field Notes Dev Tool | ClassMaster
    Also important to note that you can cast document set's as folders directly to get sub items for an individual document set.
    Sunday, February 13, 2011 2:28 AM