none
registry key for "control panel" > "power options" > "choose when to turn off display" RRS feed

• Question

• It seems that no matter how I set this, after the next start-up it reverts to "15 minutes".  What registry key controls this?

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 4:59 AM

All replies

• From my survey, there is not a specific registry key value is corresponding to turn off display time.

Just find out a GPO can control it.

Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Power Management > Video and Display Settings > Turn Off the Display (Plugged In or On Battery)

If you are using Pro, Enterprise and Ultimate edition, you can use group policy editor to configure it.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:39 AM
  • Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017 2:58 AM
  • Would you mind letting me know the update of the problem? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017 3:00 AM