mouse moves to top left hand corner and flickers and does not respond RRS feed

• Question

• when I load certain programs like Celeb Poker my mouse just flickers in the top lefthand corner of my screen and it does not respond . My only option is to reboot the computer . I press cntl alt del and turn the computer off . When I restart windows all is fine untill I activate the program again . I managed to signin to the above mentioned program and while the mouse is on the displayed page it works . As soon as I navigate off the page ...onto my desktop ...the mouse shoots to the top left hand corner of the screen and does not respond .
    Friday, September 23, 2011 11:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Have you tried to test in Clean Boot mode?

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, October 6, 2011 8:25 AM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:14 AM

All replies

• Yes 3 poker sites give me the same problem . But I have asked the poker sites and nobody else using W7 has this problem . When I change my mouse appearance ..ie large display format ...this helps abit . ,,Windows says the mouse is fine ....but it sure is not ... I do play at other poker sites . No other program affects the mouse .
    Sunday, September 25, 2011 8:54 PM
  • No I have not . I play for money and its ratther a nuisance to have difficulties just to axxess the site . There ought to be away to correct it . I dont know my way around W7 ....I just went to the control panel and tried diffent mouse options . to correct the problem . I also ran a windows diagnostic .
    I used to use XP and never had any problems
    • Edited by GoofballRD Sunday, September 25, 2011 9:05 PM
    Sunday, September 25, 2011 9:03 PM
  • Hi,

Have you tried to test in Clean Boot mode?

Alex Zhao

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Thursday, October 6, 2011 8:25 AM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 3:14 AM