Handwriting doesn't work properly on Tablet PC RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using a 2730p HP Elitebook, with Windows 7 RC build 7100. I have the Mobile Intel 4 series display card, and driver version 8.15.10.1808. When I use my stylus, the first letter or stroke is recognized properly, but succeeding strokes or characters get displayed smaller by half for each stroke. I tried this in Paint and Paint.NET as well, with the same results. Basically, if I start out writing a word, eventually my text will show up smaller and smaller, until it shows up as a line toward the 4th letter. Does anyone have any suggestions for this?
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 3:39 AM

Answers

• Hi JoBrad

It looks like the drivers issue.

You may try Win7 RTM version or contact HP service for confirmation.

Personally, my HP laptop with Win7 RTM uses the drivers applied to Vista.

Thanks.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Robinson Zhang Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:47 AM
    Friday, August 14, 2009 9:35 AM

All replies

• Hi JoBrad

It looks like the drivers issue.

You may try Win7 RTM version or contact HP service for confirmation.

Personally, my HP laptop with Win7 RTM uses the drivers applied to Vista.

Thanks.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    • Marked as answer by Robinson Zhang Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:47 AM
    Friday, August 14, 2009 9:35 AM
  • Hi. It was a drivers issue...but I had to actually roll back to the HP driver, instead of the one from Windows Update. Thanks.
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:26 AM