AD User Picker on Self-Service Portal - Some users don't appear

• I have just noticed that some user's do not appear on our Self-Service Portal in a User Picker that should have all users in it (no constraints).

It appears that an entire OU is omitted from the results, however the users appear in Configuration Items -> Users. From this, I don't believe it to be an issue with the AD Connector, more an issue with the Self Service Portal.

Any ideas?

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:12 AM

All replies

• Hi Taylor,

In the Request Offering, double check that there is not criteria configured for the "Organizational Unit" in the "Configure Criteria(optional)" tab

Hope that helps!

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:31 AM
  • Hi

There were no criteria, and it was still not working. Since then, I have added "OU contains 'Users'" as we have other OUs such as "Resources" which contains service accounts and such, that I don't want synced.

So currently, there is a constraint on the OU, but this has not affected this issue. All users within this OU are still not appearing :(

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:34 AM
  • Hi,

How many objects are showing in the Query Prompt on the portal? You're not hitting the default max of 2000, are you?

Anders Asp | Lumagate | | Sweden | My blog:

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 5:47 AM
  • Hi

I have modified the XML file so it will display all of our users. It displays approx. 4,700 users, and the limit is set to 6,000.

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 10:22 PM