none
wishlist for SS 2.6 RRS feed

• General discussion

• things that i wish for in the next release/update of Steadystate, the ablility to set updates to something less than every hour, even in 15 minute increments would be better ( i read in another post that it was thought that down to the minute settings was too much like automatic update in windows, so? it IS a desired feature) and if there were any errors, email the admin!

the other would be to let SS shutdown the pc at the end of the updates function,  for those of us with lab enviroments, it would allow us to lock the door and know that the pcs would be shut down with out guesswork on how long this update cycle will take.

g

Thursday, December 18, 2008 7:39 AM

All replies

•  

Hi, thank you for your feedback regarding Windows SteadyState update function. We will inform our product group on this. If you have any other question regarding SteadyState, please feel free to let us known. Thank you.

Monday, December 22, 2008 4:05 AM
  • To add to the wishlist :

- Must remove by itself the all forder created in C:\Document and settings\.
    I.E. : profile.001 profile.002 profile.003 .......

- WSS must be more robust to powerfailure or reset by the user, I have to login as administrator and remove temporary profiles manualy everytime when there was an "unclean" reboot.

Thank you !
    Monday, January 5, 2009 9:51 AM