itwasforfreedom RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am getting a blue screen error on my new HP 8200 Desktop computer after it goes to sleep and you come back and touch enter to wakeup.  This has happened 3 times.  Below is the message I get.  Any help is appreciated.  I selected the (search for solution but nothing came up) 

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name:                        BlueScreen

OS Version:                                          6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID:                                             1033

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode:                                               fe

BCP1:                                                    0000000000000002

BCP2:                                                    FFFFFA8009AB7C10

BCP3:                                                    FFFFFA8007A42470

BCP4:                                                    FFFFFA800855BD60

OS Version:                                          6_1_7601

Service Pack:                                       1_0

Product:                                               256_1

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Windows\Minidump\102611-16473-01.dmp

C:\Users\Sherrills\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-33041-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Wednesday, October 26, 2011 12:09 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please collect dump file of BSOD, I will help you to analyze it:

Collect Minidump Files

=================

1. Click "Start", input "SYSDM.CPL" (without quotation marks) in the “Search” bar and press “Enter”.

2. Switch to the "Advanced" tab and click the "Settings" button under "Startup and Recovery".

3. Under "Write debugging information" section, make sure the "Small memory dump (128KB)" option is selected.

4. Make sure "%SystemRoot%\Minidump" is in the "Small dump directory" open box and click “OK”.

If the Blue Screen appears again, please refer to the following steps to collect memory dump files:

1. Click “Start”, type “%SystemRoot%\Minidump" (without quotation marks) in “Search” bar and press “Enter”.

2. Go to your Desktop, right-click on it and create a new folder named "Dump".

3. Copy all the memory dump files (looks like [Mini092008-01.dmp]) in Minidump to this folder.

4. Right-click on the Dump folder, click "Send To", and click "Compressed (zipped) Folder".

5. Upload to SkyDrive.

Furthermore, about BSOD problem, you can contact Microsoft Customer Support Service (CSS) for further help.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, October 28, 2011 7:46 AM