Calendar not displaying appointments when 'Synced with Outlook' RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I have a client that has been using the Sharepoint Centralized Calendar for a long time.
    They click the "sync with Outlook" button, and it opens this calendar alongside their Outlook calendar.
    Since last week, it no longer works...
    If you open the Sharepoint calendar - it is all correct, and users are able to update.
    And when a user clicks 'Sync with Outlook' - their Outlook opens up, and the calendar appears beside their personal calendar - but no data is filled in. The calendar has the correct name, but no appointments exist...
    I wasn't involved in setting this up, so have no idea where to begin troubleshooting...
    Thanks!
    Amber
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:23 PM admin q (From:SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:49 PM

Answers

• I solved this mystery myself.

For others who may run into this...

For some reason, sometimes when my SBS 2003 server reboots, the remote access via web 'breaks' and the only way to make it work again is to run the 'Email and internet wizard'. (This in itself took me a while to discover). 
    There is a place in this wizard where the defaults are all off - but sharepoint and a few other things need to be explicitly turned back on.

:)

Amber

• Marked as answer by Pengyu Zhao Thursday, September 29, 2011 1:53 AM
    Wednesday, September 21, 2011 2:33 AM