Office 365 proplus - Outlook giving access denied when opening hyperlinks RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

My outlook is starting to give me access is denied messages when opening hyperlinks. The pop up is coming from the microsoft outlook icon on the bottom right tray. I can copy the hyperlink and it opens fine and weirdly enough if I have internet explorer open it has no problem opening the hyperlink. I have reset in the internet options and done a full reinstall of office 365 proplus to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thursday, April 5, 2018 8:41 PM

All replies

• Hi JonBecher,

What's your default Internet browser? 

Please try setting or resetting IE as the default browser and then check if it can be helpful.

If the issue persists, please provide the entire error message or you may share a acreenshot of the prompt after removing your personal information then we can do further research on this. 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, April 6, 2018 8:10 AM
  • Hi Jon,

Any update on the issue? 

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 12, 2018 3:26 AM
  • Hi Jon,

How's everything going with the issue?

Any update will be appreciated.

Regards,

Yuki Sun

Monday, April 30, 2018 9:31 AM