What's causing my fonts not to load up correctly in Word 2007? RRS feed

• Question

• I had Word 07 on my computer when it was XP, and it worked perfectly - now in Windows 7, a file I save with custom fonts selected (typically the same font throughout the document) will load up as Ariel Black in most places and strangely the right font on small localised areas like dates or itallics. Presumably because the right font is loading in places it isn't totally incompatible to use, and all of these fonts worked 100% in Word 07 with XP. When it loads as Ariel Black the font selecting panel will still name the font it is supposed to be, as if it thinks it has loaded the right font. The "right" font becomes impossible to load no matter how many fonts are selected inbetween, making me have to save it as a different custom font every save and still have this problem next time. Is there any way to fix this?
    Saturday, November 13, 2010 2:39 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks for the post!

I recommend you set the default font in Word to see if the issue persists. Refer to: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291291  

Also ask this question in Office Forum, it’s more professional on Word issue.

Regards,

Miya

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. | Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Edited by Miya Yao Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:40 AM add link
    • Marked as answer by Miya Yao Thursday, November 25, 2010 1:51 AM
    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 9:38 AM