Unable to see mails in Shared Mailbox in Exchange 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have shared one common mailbox to four members with read only access level and i added this mailbox to all the four users outlook , but some of e-mails are not displayed in additional mailbox for users outlook , but when i configured this mailbox with new profile all the mails are displayed and and missing mails are shown unread mails.

this is not only one person and one day , its ongoing issue for few of mails.

The same issue even i enabled full mail box access to myself, how can i fix this issue? Please advise.

Thanks,Mani L

Mani L

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 9:29 PM

All replies

• Hi Mani,

From your description, I recommend you use cached Exchange mode to check if it works. What's more, you can run the following Outlook switch command and check the result.

Close your outlook. Go to Start -> Run -> type Outlook.exe /cleanviews

Hope this can be helpful to you.

Best regards,

Amy Wang
    TechNet Community Support

Thursday, February 19, 2015 9:03 AM
  • Hi Wang,

Thanks for your reply , issue with only the additional mailbox not for my own outlook account .

Will try this option and let you know the status.

Thanks,

Mani L

Mani L

Thursday, February 19, 2015 3:47 PM
  • I tried with this options , but its not working , still am unable to see some mails in that mailbox.

Thanks,

Mani L

Mani L

Thursday, February 19, 2015 4:33 PM
  • Hi ,

i have enabled read information for private and exchange items for selected users in AD user account security tap and i have added delegate control for selected mailbox items in Mailbox option.

after completing above steps am able to see private item in my additional mailbox.

Thanks,

Mani L

Mani L

Thursday, April 2, 2015 7:45 PM