Win 10 offline Update for 928 RM 860 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello guys;

I need help to install win 10 in my lumia 928 (RM860); I'm tired 😫 of searching online, PC is must... But I wanted Simple step for installing windows 10.. It's Verizon device, I need to flash custom rom, edit registry , Firmware upgrade... I wanted to remove Verizon's firmware, even tough have 1 gb ram & required Specification for Win 10 OS, it can't upgrade... It needs debranding of Verizon to normal WP OS. Link to Supported Firmware for upgrading to windows 10 badly needed..... In short; I don't wavy Verizon in country variant device....

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 12:58 PM

All replies

• Hi JD Patel30.

According to the information published here, your phone is not included in the list of supported smartphones for the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade.
    You could try using the Windows Device Recovery Tool to look for the latest version of Windows approved for your phone and install it, provided that the tool can find a more recent version of Windows for your phone; if you decide to use this tool, perform a full backup of your data, since the tool will completely wipe your device and reinstall the OS from scratch.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Tuesday, September 5, 2017 3:15 PM
  • Hi JD Patel30.

According to the information published here, your phone is not included in the list of supported smartphones for the Windows 10 Mobile upgrade.
    You could try using the Windows Device Recovery Tool to look for the latest version of Windows approved for your phone and install it, provided that the tool can find a more recent version of Windows for your phone; if you decide to use this tool, perform a full backup of your data, since the tool will completely wipe your device and reinstall the OS from scratch.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

thanks much for info, but that I already know, That's why I asked alternative Way to edit remove Verizon's prebuilt
    Thursday, September 21, 2017 6:07 AM