ADFS SSO RRS feed

• Question

• I'm currently using ADFS to provide SSO to SharePoint Online sites for users within the organisation. There is now a plan to have one of those sites integrate with an internally hosted (on-prem) web service that is also to be published externally through ADFS. Is there a way to get the ADFS to work so that once logged into the SharePoint Online site, the user is also authenticated for the web service?
    Tuesday, November 5, 2019 5:50 AM

Answers

• Hello,

Thank you for posting in our TechNet forum.

According to our description, I understand our question is related to Active Directory Federation Services. We mainly focus on the issues or problem about Active Directory Directory Services.

So I suggest we submit a service request to the Microsoft official Active Directory Federation Services Forum so that a dedicated support professional can further assist you with this request. 

The following web site for more detail of Professional Support Options and incident submission methods is for your reference:Active Directory Federation Services Forum 

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards, 
    Cynthia Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:28 AM