none
Error in getting result when using authentication type in qyery RRS feed

• Question

• HI

I am using fast search and my site is running on forms authentication.I am getting my search results perfectly as site administrators

so now when I login as visitors the search query retruns zero result.

I have used authentication code but still no output

if (SPSecurity.AuthenticationMode != System.Web.Configuration.AuthenticationMode.Windows)

qry.AuthenticationType = QueryAuthenticationType.PluggableAuthenticatedQuery;

else

qry.AuthenticationType = QueryAuthenticationType.NtAuthenticatedQuery;

The behaviour remains same with both authentication type.with site admin I am getting result and with visitors no response.I change to windows authentication but no result.Even I have made the crawl content access acount in fast connector SSA to the user who is having just read permission on the site and I reset the crawling but no use.

So anyone call tell me why is this authentication not working . 

Moreover anyone can tell me  what is PluggableAuthenticatedQuery, and running using this authentication the search query run with which user and what security trimming happens

• Edited by agarwal Saturday, November 12, 2011 5:37 AM No respone so modified the query with more details
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 5:23 PM