Remove Director Pool RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need remove a director pool after migrate Lync Server 2013 topology to SfB Server. But at moment to remove in topology builder the director pool and publish, fail the process because exist any orphan account homed in this pool (crazy). I search in all topology but a dont find a account in this pool.

The all server of Lync Server 2013 stay shutdown, only the Sfb Server infraestructure stay online.

Thanks for your commnets

Daniel Muñoz

Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Jacobo,

From your description, I understand that you could not publish topology because of existing any orphan account in the pool.

Have you tried these suggested commands in logs?

Get-CsUser, Get-CsExUmContact, Get-CsCommonAreaPhone, Get-CsAnalogDevice, Get-CsRgsWorkflow, Get-CsDialInConferencingAccessNumber, Get-CsAudioTestServiceApplication, Get-CsTrustedApplicationEndpoint, Get-CsPersistentChatEndpoint.

Based on my experience, you could also try “Get- CsMeetingRoom”. If there is any object, you could run “Move-CsMeetingRoom”. Then try to publish the topology.

Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Best Regards,

Shaw Lu

Friday, July 28, 2017 8:50 AM
  • Hi Shaw and thanks for you comments,

I verify all account and cmdlets but all was migrate to SfB, in Director Pool doesn't exist accounts associated.

Daniel Muñoz

Friday, July 28, 2017 3:00 PM
  • Hi,

After review the error, I delete in ADSI edit the container 1:24 and I can publish the topology succesfully.

Thanks!!

Daniel Muñoz

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Saturday, July 29, 2017 5:46 AM
    Friday, July 28, 2017 5:13 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply and sharing. Glad to see your problem is resolved.

Regards,
    Shaw Lu
    Saturday, July 29, 2017 5:46 AM