Autocad 14 RRS feed

• Question

• I have been running Autocad 14 on my XP machine for years. I bought a new laptop that had Windows 7 Ultimate loaded on it. I have tried to install Autocad 14 and it will not accept it. I have no idea as to where to start. I thought that with the Ultimate program I could load it without problems. What do I need to do first to be able to load Autocad 14? Should I start windows in the 64 bit and then load?
    Thursday, November 10, 2011 2:05 PM

Answers

• Hi,

It seems this is a compatibility issue; please visit the following website for more information:

Autodesk - Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows Vista Compatibility

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

You could install a product which supports Windows 7 or install Windows XP mode in your system to install the old one.

Download Windows XP Mode

Alex

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Cloud_TS Tuesday, November 22, 2011 9:27 AM
    Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:19 AM

All replies