Forza Horizon 4 PowerShell Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, it's my first time writing a a question about anything on any forum because I usually find my answers rather quickly. But this one I have really no idea about. So I downloaded a pirated torrent of Forza Horizon 4 in the form of a .EAppxBundle extention. I have never dealt with an extension similar to this one which explains why I'm so inexperienced with it. So I look it up and figure out the PowerShell command to unpack it. I can't link pictures because my account is not verified yet. So here is the code output:

Windows PowerShell
    Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

PS C:\Windows\system32> cd D:\tixati\GMT-MAX.NET_Forza_Horizon_4
    PS D:\tixati\GMT-MAX.NET_Forza_Horizon_4> Add-AppxPackage -Path "D:\tixati\GMT-MAX.NET_Forza_Horizon_4\Microsoft.Sunrise
    >> BaseGame_2018.926.1710.2_neutral___8wekyb3d8bbwe.EAppxBundle"
    Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path 'D:\tixati\GMT-MAX.NET_Forza_Horizon_4\Microsoft.Sunrise
    BaseGame_2018.926.1710.2_neutral___8wekyb3d8bbwe.EAppxBundle' because it does not exist.
    At line:1 char:1
    + Add-AppxPackage -Path "D:\tixati\GMT-MAX.NET_Forza_Horizon_4\Microsof ...
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (D:\tixati\GMT-M...bwe.EAppxBundle:String) [Add-AppxPackage], ItemNotFou
       ndException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Something you should know, the game is a whole 61.4 GB, Local Disk (C) was my main disk, an SSD, but ran out of storage that's why I have a almost 2 Tb HDD.

Thank you in advance, Ryan.

Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:03 PM

All replies

• You will have to contact the game supplier to get assistance with this.  The file may be corrupt or the contents may not be correct for loading as a file.

Be sure the file block has been removed or it will be unavailable.

\_(ツ)_/

Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:26 PM
  • Hi Ryan,

You can try asking in the dedicated forum for Forza Horizon in the link below, since you have a pirated (illegal) version unexpected things like this may happen.

You should also be aware that you may not get any official help/support if you're using a pirated version.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics110_Forza-Horizon-4-Discussion.aspx

Best regards,
    Leon

Blog: https://thesystemcenterblog.com LinkedIn:

Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:27 PM
  • If this is a pirated version then this forum cannot and will not help you with this issue.

Pirated software is a federal crime for anyone who is involved and forums cannot participate.

\_(ツ)_/

Thursday, April 25, 2019 2:32 PM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using our solution, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Lee

Just do it.

Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:44 AM