none
ERROR:0x80070005-00000000-00000000 after movement of mailboxes to Exchange 2013 RRS feed

  • Question

  • Dear all,

    I have users with 2nd mailbox attached to their Outlook, after movement the mailboxes to Exchange 2013 they're no longer able to send any e-mails from the 2nd mailbox

    And they also get this ERROR:0x80070005-00000000-00000000 

    If I attach the same mailbox to my Outlook, I have no problems with sending e-mails. 

    Does anyone know what might that be?


    Thank you

    Thursday, May 21, 2015 6:47 AM

Answers

  • Hello

    try create new outlook profile

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2659085

    and check oab url with outlook "test automatic configuration" and oab url copy to internet explorer and try open.


    sorry my english

    Thursday, May 21, 2015 9:47 AM
  • Hi San,

    Thank you for your question.

    First of all, we could make sure there are no shared mailboxes which were mounted on outlook, then keep outlook in cache mode to check if the issue persist.

    If the issue persist, we could rebuild the profile, then re-add the 2<sup>nd</sup> mailbox attachmed to outlook.

    If there are any questions regarding this issue, please be free to let me know.

    Best Regard,

    Jim


    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

    Friday, May 22, 2015 7:09 AM
    Moderator

All replies

  • Hello

    tip: update offline addressbook:

    get-offlineaddressbook | update-offlineaddressbook
    after update go to client and download full offlineaddressbook
    restart outlook and test again.


    sorry my english

    Thursday, May 21, 2015 7:01 AM
  • the thing is that I cannot update offline address book in Outlook, I receive an error message with the code: 0x8004010F
    Thursday, May 21, 2015 7:08 AM
  • Hello

    on exchange 2013 db set offline address book?
    check over ecp please servers-->database--> db double click-->client settings
    and if empty add offlineaddressbook.
    restart outlook client and try download again addressbook


    sorry my english

    Thursday, May 21, 2015 7:12 AM
  • thank you for your suggestion, you were right there wasn't offline address book in DB. I have changed it but the problem is still exists. ((( 
    Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:02 AM
  • Hello

    havent use  a proxy?

    https://support.microsoft.com/hu-hu/kb/939765/en-us


    sorry my english

    Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:07 AM
  • I've tried it as well, but still no success (((
    Thursday, May 21, 2015 9:34 AM
  • Hello

    try create new outlook profile

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2659085

    and check oab url with outlook "test automatic configuration" and oab url copy to internet explorer and try open.


    sorry my english

    Thursday, May 21, 2015 9:47 AM
  • Hi San,

    Thank you for your question.

    First of all, we could make sure there are no shared mailboxes which were mounted on outlook, then keep outlook in cache mode to check if the issue persist.

    If the issue persist, we could rebuild the profile, then re-add the 2<sup>nd</sup> mailbox attachmed to outlook.

    If there are any questions regarding this issue, please be free to let me know.

    Best Regard,

    Jim


    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

    Friday, May 22, 2015 7:09 AM
    Moderator
  • Thank you for the answer.

    I've also tried to move mailboxes to the Exchange 2010 database and then remove all permissions from the 2nd mailbox. After that I migrated them back to Exchange 2013 database and assigned permissions again, it worked for me as well.

    Tuesday, June 2, 2015 4:29 AM