Trying to Install Proclarity dashboard through Proclarity Analytics Server 6.3 Trial Version RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi all,

I have downloaded Performance Point, Proclarity Analytics Server 6.3 (both evaluation versions). So When I am downloading  Proclarity Analytics Server 6.3  it shows me a setup.exe which has some options:-

Install Analytics Server

Install Proclarity Dashboard  

Install Web Professional

Install KPI Designer

Install Selector

Release Notes

Product Info.

Out of these install options, I am able to download the first analytics server option. When I click all other install related options(1,2,3,4,5), they don't do anything except a click. Do I need additional software to download all of them. I need to create cubes and charts and other reports in Performance Point through Proclarity. Could you kindly help me with whatever I need to download or are there some changes required on any of the downloaded files.

Thanks and Regards

v

Thursday, October 16, 2008 6:52 PM

Answers

• Hi wishfosky,

I had the same problem as you, then I downloaded and installed Microsoft ProClarity Desktop Professional and it worked.  Hope it helps.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:54 AM

All replies

• Hi wishfosky,

I had the same problem as you, then I downloaded and installed Microsoft ProClarity Desktop Professional and it worked.  Hope it helps.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 8:54 AM
  • Hello All,

I am facing the same problem as mentioned below and wish to know a way to overcome this and install the remaining softwares. I have installed Desktop Professional also but still the error remains. 

Please help.

Hi all,

I have downloaded Performance Point, Proclarity Analytics Server 6.3 (both evaluation versions). So When I am downloading  Proclarity Analytics Server 6.3  it shows me a setup.exe which has some options:-

Install Analytics Server

Install Proclarity Dashboard  

Install Web Professional

Install KPI Designer

Install Selector

Release Notes

Product Info.

Out of these install options, I am able to download the first analytics server option. When I click all other install related options(1,2,3,4,5), they don't do anything except a click. Do I need additional software to download all of them. I need to create cubes and charts and other reports in Performance Point through Proclarity. Could you kindly help me with whatever I need to download or are there some changes required on any of the downloaded files.

Thanks and Regards

v

Thursday, July 1, 2010 9:21 AM
  • Please send link fot ProClarity Analytics Server 6.3 Trial Version

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 1:43 PM