Connecting PC Monitor to TV Monitor; Black screen on computer, no screen on TV RRS feed

• Question

• So I've been trying to figure this situation out: I have two computers. One, running windows 7 and the other running vista (but I don't believe thats the problem here). The problem is that when I connected the vista computer (the one I REALLY want to work) to my television, I right clicked. selected graphics options, then output to, and then I forget which I selected, but I know I selected wrong. The television just displays a "not supported", but the computer is a black screen. However after I selected these options, I have no way of changing them since the only time I can choose the "output to" option is when my computer is plugged in. But when my computer is plugged in, I cannot see the monitor screen on the computer either. Yet on my windows 7 computer, I tried the samething, this time making sure to select a different option under "output to". I believe this time  Iselected the right option, as that computer will now work on the TV. So my question is: What did I do wrong, and is there any way for me to correct it so that my windows vista computer will run on the TV 
    Monday, October 31, 2011 7:43 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I found that you have posted this issue for several times. In order to avoid confusion, please refer to the previous thread as link below:

Connecting PC Monitor to TV Monitor; Black screen on computer, no screen on TV

I will lock this thread.

Regards,

Sabrina

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Sabrina Shen Friday, November 4, 2011 3:20 AM
    Friday, November 4, 2011 3:20 AM