Help with SIP Log Decipher RRS feed

• Question

• Good Afternoon,

I have been tasked with finding the actual log event that triggers when a user presence status changes in skype for business client. I have the CLS logging active and on continuously but i cant seem to find the actual message or trace event that says the user went away, busy or offline and more importantly is now available. 

I see many events in the snooper logs For REGISTER, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY and SERVICE My problem is this.

We have a Hybrid Skype for Business 2015 solution that has a third party integrated application called Unify attached to it. We have UCMA in between managing presence status's. Every now and then for different people at different dates and times will be shown as available when they are logged off. Now our third party think its S4B setting them available and i am unsure how that is even possible. Can anyone out there tell me which event i should be looking out for specifically for a presence change.

I would think at least the NOTIFY event would be the exact one but i cant see within the event what status is being sent at that time.

are there any other events that are sent that encapsulate the presence status? 

Any help would be awesome because this issue has been going back and fore for a long time and nobody seems to be able to put a finger on the problem.

Regards 

Friday, July 26, 2019 11:19 AM

All replies