none
Recreating a report from 2003 in 2010. Problem with getting the right fields into a workbook. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am in the middle of moving from Project Server 2003 to Project 2010 and I am having a problem recreating one of my reports from 2003 in 2010.

In 2003, I have a report that will show me how much time resources have logged for a time period (by project and then task on that project) against how much availability they had during that period.  The difference between the two is calculated to show a percentage of time that have logged vs their availability (95% of their avail, 97% of their avail etc).

I have been trying to recreate this as a template in 2010 but I can't seem to get all the different columns of information that I need.   The sample templates don't seem to have all the needed fields and I haven't found a way to hook into the OLAP cube that has all the correct fields either. (I can connect to one of the 14 different cubes that are built but I haven't found a way to link them.)

Does anyone have an idea of what I need to do in order to bring in bring in:

-Project Name

-Task Name

-Resource Name

-Time logged

-Availability (Capacity?)

-Timeframe

into a single workbook to save it as a report? 

Thanks!

-Tyler 

Thursday, October 6, 2011 5:34 PM

Answers

All replies