none
Office 365 Hybrid Deployment With AAD Connect - If On-Premise Active Directory Went Down. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello just a quick question,

Say I have a Hybrid Deployment configured with my on-premise Active Directory to my Office 365 tenant & Azure AD with AAD Connect (DirSync)

I want to know what happens if my On-Premise AD goes down would my users still be able to access their Office 365 Accounts? (Having SSO Configured & SSO not configured would both configurations allow access to their Office 365 Accounts?) - Or are the passwords cached in Azure AD from when you configured SSO if so the users will be able to log in to their accounts.. also if SSO wasn't configured I am assuming they will still be able to access their accounts because the passwords will be different.

If someone can answer this as soon as possible with maybe a Link to a Description regarding it in detail it will be extremely helpful.

Thank you very much,

Andrew.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 10:15 AM

All replies

• I'm looking for same answer but didn't get anything so far. Please update here if you have found any feedback on this ?

Farhan

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 6:09 AM