Subject line is missing from NDR RRS feed

• Question

• we have a NDR generating from an oracle apps but the subject line is missing

Subject: [Postmaster] Email Delivery Warning
    would like to see the SUBJECT of the email as this has more info so they can investigate further

Can anyone let me know how to troubleshoot this

Tuesday, November 5, 2019 10:53 AM

Answers

• Hi AustinSunder,

According to your description, the NDR message is generated by the oracle apps which is not controlled by Exchange. 

What we can do for the NDR message in Exchange is editing the custom NDRs, you can refer to the steps here:

Create custom NDRs

In addition for detailed information about NDR in Exchange: DSNs and NDRs in Exchange Server

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:40 AM

All replies

• Call Oracle apps support I guess?
    Tuesday, November 5, 2019 10:59 AM
  • I don't think . in any case an NDR should have the subject line correct ?
    Tuesday, November 5, 2019 12:16 PM
  • Hi AustinSunder,

According to your description, the NDR message is generated by the oracle apps which is not controlled by Exchange. 

What we can do for the NDR message in Exchange is editing the custom NDRs, you can refer to the steps here:

Create custom NDRs

In addition for detailed information about NDR in Exchange: DSNs and NDRs in Exchange Server

Regards,

Joyce Shen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:40 AM
  • Hi, I'm here to confirm with you if your issue has been resolved. If the problem is successfully solved, you can share your solution and mark them or the helpful reply as answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Beverly Gao

Monday, November 11, 2019 2:27 AM