nortel contivity vpn client RRS feed

• Question

• nortel contivity vpn client for windows 7, I have it on winddows vista, When I upgraded to windows 7 enterprise RTM the existing Client does not work I tried to reinstall the same and failed to do so. Can anyone help?
    -Jana
    Sunday, August 9, 2009 7:52 AM

Answers

• Hi Janardhan,

Thank you for your post.

You need to install the update that addresses certain application compatibility and reliability issues in Windows 7.

RESOLUTION

To immediately install the update, click Start , point to All Programs , and then click Windows Update . In the navigation pane, click Check for updates , and then follow the steps to install all recommended updates.

On an additional note you have to restart the computer after you apply this update.

Hope this helps. However, if issue still persist, please share the exact error messages so that we can suggest you further.

Thanks

Saroj
    • Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Monday, August 17, 2009 1:26 AM
    Monday, August 10, 2009 6:23 PM

All replies

• right click on the installation program, left click on troubleshot compatability.

i had the same problem with the Watchguard VPN client, i selected this option, and , it did something and installed fine. now i am able to connect to the office.

Sunday, August 9, 2009 8:48 AM
  • Hi Janardhan,

Thank you for your post.

You need to install the update that addresses certain application compatibility and reliability issues in Windows 7.

RESOLUTION

To immediately install the update, click Start , point to All Programs , and then click Windows Update . In the navigation pane, click Check for updates , and then follow the steps to install all recommended updates.

On an additional note you have to restart the computer after you apply this update.

Hope this helps. However, if issue still persist, please share the exact error messages so that we can suggest you further.

Thanks

Saroj
    • Marked as answer by Dale Qiao Monday, August 17, 2009 1:26 AM
    Monday, August 10, 2009 6:23 PM