locked
Error 0A-00002002 Windows 7 domain client RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi

    I've got this error 0A-00002002 on a Windows 7 domain joined (via VPN) client. No Windows Live Essentials installed and no livessp in Security Packages.

    Other Windows 7 clients at same site, that are not domain joined are working fine.

    Streaming via RTSPS / HTTPS. AppV MGMT servers are at another site.

    I can telnet to the AppV server just fine.

    Any ideas? :)

    /Kim

    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 8:50 PM

Answers

  • Now I have tried to add and removed SPN.

    Removed:
    SoftGrid/HostName
    SoftGrid/HostName.domain.tld

    Added:
    SoftGrid/appv.internetdomain.tld

    And it worked!

    The client seems to cache the error so a service restart was needed at first.


    Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:51 AM

All replies

  • Hello,

    Investigate whats different between "other windows 7 clients". There are probably several reasons why this could, but very hard to identify the root cause with such limited information.

    Any reason you choose to stream via two protocols?


    Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:20 PM
  • Sorry, Publishing refresh / Streaming packages is RTSPS, HTTPS is for Publishing ICO/OSD files.

    I don't think there is any big between the clients in software and hardware.

    Can you name one of the reasons it could be?

    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:36 PM
  • Hello,
    Something blocking the protocol such as a Network Inspection.

    Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

    Wednesday, November 7, 2012 9:54 PM
  • Maybe, but I don't think so, since the other computers on same network work fine.
    Thursday, November 8, 2012 7:08 AM
  • Such components could be installed on the computer itself, such as any type of networking software (firewalls, wan optimizers etc etc)

    Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

    Thursday, November 8, 2012 7:20 AM
  • There is a firewall/antivirus on that machine, the same as the others so I was not suspecting that.

    I haven't yet tried to disabled firewall/antivirus. I will get back when I am at this client again.

    App-V is 4.6

    Thursday, November 8, 2012 2:24 PM
  • Hello,

    It seems that investigating the environment that experiences the problem would be ideal - we are just guessing with limited next to no information relevant to the error.

    Nicke Källén | The Knack| Twitter: @Znackattack

    Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:48 PM
  • Same problem with disabled firewall/antivirus.
    Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:12 AM
  • Now I have tried to add and removed SPN.

    Removed:
    SoftGrid/HostName
    SoftGrid/HostName.domain.tld

    Added:
    SoftGrid/appv.internetdomain.tld

    And it worked!

    The client seems to cache the error so a service restart was needed at first.


    Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:51 AM