Cannot sequence Adode Illustrator CS5 trial version on Windows 7 32 bits RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I'm trying to sequence Adobe Illustrator CS5 on Windows 7 32 bits, but an error appears when I try to open "Adobe Illustrator CS5" shortcut from "Start menu".

The error is : "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002). Click OK to close the application."

I'm trying to sequence a 30 days trial version of Adobe Illustrator CS5.

Also, I observed that when I try to open "Adobe Illustrator CS5" shortcut, "PDapp.exe" is run first. When I install silent the application a window which announce me this is a 30 days trial version appears. When I try to sequence the application that error appears. I think (actually I'm pretty sure) that "PDapp.exe" is the problem. Is there a way to sequence a trial version or only a full version can be sequence? If yes, please tell me the way (I'm trying for the last 7 days to resolve it, but without any positive results)

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:11 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Usually that error means that you are missing a prerequisite on the client (such as a Visual C++ or .NET Framework).

PDApp.exe is probably an updating function - something that normally would be disabled in an enterprise environment.

I would suggest to try to move forward with the full version if you are trying to sequence it. 

/Znack
    • Proposed as answer by znack Wednesday, December 15, 2010 8:21 PM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Sunday, January 8, 2012 10:21 PM
    Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:16 PM