Problems with Contacts appearing in Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• When I attempt to open a new or existing contact card the card will only appear in the lower tool bar. I cannot get it to maximize to the desktop. This is a recent problem but not sure what happened to cause this problem. When I hover over the card in the lower tool bar, the screen goes to desktop. Contacts will open with all the contact cards appearing but when I attempt to open any specific one card this is what occurs.  I can see the open card in the toolbar but it will not maximize. Any suggestions? I am using Windows 10 as operating system.
    Sunday, June 18, 2017 9:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, I know that the contact pop-up windows does not show immediately, instead it appears if click it in toolbar.
    If I mislead your concern, please be free to let me know.

To narrow down your issue, I want to confirm:
    1. Does this issue only occur on Outlook (especially open contact), or other applications?
    2. Try to run Windows with clean boot, then check the results.

Meanwhile, please try to create an test Windows user, then check the result in this user profile.

Regards,

Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 19, 2017 8:18 AM
  • Hi,

Any update about this issue?
    Please try my suggestion and update the result, thanks.

If it helps, be free to mark it as answer.

Regards,

Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, June 29, 2017 2:14 PM